The Ride Spot

Welcome! This Web Log is where I will post my thoughts about recovering from my recent motorcycle crash. And, I will allow people to respond with their own postings.

Monday, June 13, 2005

A New Blog Start-Up

I was released from the hospital on Friday, and told to do nothing for the next four weeks -- just take it easy. I have a lacerated liver and spleen, four broken ribs, and a stiff left knee. I'm only allowed to walk between the bedroom, livingroom, and bathroom while my internals heal themselves. When I venture outside, I'm supposed to be in a wheelchair.

Even though it's been a week and a day since the accident it still hurts to cough or laugh, and I'm taking the pain pills at a pretty good clip. I also tire quickly and like the idea of sleeping a lot. I don't have much of an attention span, which is why it's taken me three days to get this blog up and running. It was advertised to take only five minutes.
I hope I can at least keep myself and my wife amused with this blog.

1 Comments:

At 08:27, Blogger Mark said...

Excuse me, that's a stiff RIGHT knee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home